Heavy-Duty Workbench - Standard Size 210cm Wide with 0.8mm Melamine Worktop
SHUTER combines a sturdy steel frame with a great selection of worktop materials to bring you the ultimate workbench.
Only SHUTER has the variety of materials, quality standards, and workbench heights to provide you with the perfect working stations for your small studio or industrial assembly line. This particular bench features a 0.8 mm melamine worktop that is 210 cm wide and suited to heavy-duty use. Leg height can also be adjusted depending on suitability for your particular space or worker needs. Add on accessories like pegboard backings or bin racks to create an even more functional station.
- Heavy duty workbench with 0.8 mm melamine worktop (M-type material).
- M, U, S, and T-type worktops are bonded to 50 mm thick high density fiberboard.
- Worktop is water, wear, and chemical resistant.
- Flat-pack, knock-down design for easier, cheaper transportation, storage, and on-site assembly.
- Loading capacity is 2000 kg.
- Optional accessories include pegboards, bin racks, lighting, power outlets, and drawers and cabinets.
● Dimensions: 2100 W x 750 D x 800 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A (Foot Stand): 81 x 64.2 x 24.2 cm (4.44 cu ft)
* Carton B (Desk Top): 222.5 x 85 x 11.5 cm (7.68 cuft)
* Carton C (Upper Frame): 141.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm (0.57 cu ft)
* A: NW 19.6 kg; GW 21.1 kg
* B: NW 62.5 kg; GW 65.67 kg
* C: NW 13.4 kg; GW 14.47 kg
● Material: Steel, Melamine
● Color: Black
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More