Large Tool Chest - 1684mm Height, 3 Shelves, Double Backboard, 4" TPR Casters
CT-8821 + HB
Double-sided, multi-use SHUTER cart that makes it easy and convenient to access to all your tools and parts anywhere in your workspace. SHUTER advanced super-strong tool trolleys have evolved over time to be a reinforced product for industrial use. A creative design feature is the multi-purpose shelving: flat on one side and with a solid safety edge on the other. Other key characteristics include 4 noiseless casters (two with a special braking system). This unique multi-use cart has a steel handle that is built into the actual frame of the cart to help you move it easily and lots of ways to add more features: tool drawers, lockers, and square hole pegboard siding and backboards. Comes with 98 HB-220 hanging bins.
- Heavy duty tool cart with 2 two-way shelves and two-sided backboard.
- Includes 98 HB-220 bins.
- High quality powder coated 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel.
- Useful cart height of just over 1 meter: suitable for sitting or standing work.
- Knock-down design for space-saving flat-packed product shipping.
- Each shelf can support weights of up to 100 kg (whole product weight limit is 200 kg).
- Fitted with oil resistant EVA anti-slip pads.
● Dimensions: 873 W x 706 D x 1684 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A: 900 W x 585 D x 170 H mm (3.16 cu ft)
* Carton B: 776 W x 706 D x 27 H mm (0.52 cu ft)
* Carton C: 1590 W x 230 D x 130 H mm (1.68 cu ft)
* Carton D: 773 W x 206 D x 55 H mm (0.31 cu ft)
* Carton E: 570 W x 333 D x 327 H mm (2.19 cu ft)
* A: NW 26 kg; GW 27.5 kg
* B: NW 4.5 kg; GW 5.3 kg
* C: NW 13 kg; GW 13.7 kg
* D: NW 2.1 kg; GW 2.4 kg
* E: NW 9.6 kg; GW 10.43 kg
● Material: Steel
● Color: Black
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More