Tool Chest for Workspaces - 880mm Height with 16 A6V Drawers, Pegboard Siding and 4" TPR Casters
SHUTER hand-carts have been developed for the transport and storage of materials used in manufacturing, and over the years, our designs have been improved to guarantee that they meet the high standards of strength and durability needed in factory or production settings. One unique feature is multipurpose shelving. Other key features include 16 A6V drawers, 4 "TPR noiseless casters (2 fitted with brakes) and a steel handle for easy move-ability. This handy tool cart from SHUTER combines heavy-duty drawers with globally compatible pegboard siding for the ultimate in portable tool storage.
- Heavy duty tool cart with 16 pieces of SHUTER A6V-style drawers and globally compatible square-hole pegboard siding.
- High quality powder coated 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel.
- Compact cart height of just under 1 meter: suitable for smaller workspaces.
- Knock-down design for space-saving flat-packed product shipping.
- Each shelf can support weights of up to 100 kg (whole product weight limit is 200 kg).
- Drawers and shelves feature a 3 mm thick grease resistant,anti-corrosion,and slip-proof.
- Wide variety of optional backboards available.
- Dimensions: 850 W x 550 D x 880 H mm
- Package Details: 845 W x 615 D x 830 H mm (15.23 cu ft)
- Weight: NW 39.5 kg; GW 44.5 kg
- Material: Steel, ABS
- Color: Black with Vibrant Red ABS Drawers
- Double-set mounting bars for flip-out bins.
- Triple-set mounting bars for flip-out bins.
- Mounting bar with flip-out bins for SHUTER tool carts.
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More