Large Tool Chest - Standard Size 1070mm Height with 3 Drawers, 2 Shelves, 4" TPR Casters
The advanced tool trolleys of SHUTER have a distinctive strengthened structure that ensures they meet the high strength and durability must-haves needed in workplaces like garages or factories. They have an innovative feature: ultra compact and versatile basic flat shelving on one side, then flip to reveal sturdy safety-rim shelving on the other side. Other features include 4" TPR noiseless casters (2 fitted with brakes), a push-pull handle made of steel, and a range of combinations of tool drawers, lockers, square hole pegboard siding and backboards. Also available are mountings for add-ons like hanging bins. SHUTER combines fifty years of manufacturing know-how with contemporary design trends and market research to create the best in mobile tool storage for industry.
- Heavy duty tool cart with 2 two-way shelves and 3 drawers.
- High quality powder coated 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel.
- Useful cart height of just over 1 meter: suitable for sitting or standing work.
- Knock-down design for space-saving flat-packed product shipping.
- Each shelf can support weights of up to 100 kg (whole product weight limit is 200 kg).
- Fitted with oil resistant EVA anti-slip pads.
- Wide variety of optional backboards available.
● Dimensions: 873 W x 500 D x 1070 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A: 900 W x 585 D x 170 H mm (3.16 cu ft)
* Carton B: 725 W x 550 D x 375 H mm (5.28 cu ft)
* A: NW 26 kg; GW 27.5 kg
* B: NW 21 kg; GW 23 kg
● Material: Steel
● Color: Black
- Double-set mounting bars for flip-out bins.
- Triple-set mounting bars for flip-out bins.
- Mounting bar with flip-out bins for SHUTER tool carts.
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More