Heavy-Duty Workbench - Standard Size 210cm Wide with 0.8mm Melamine Worktop
SHUTER combines a sturdy steel frame with a great selection of worktop materials to bring you the ultimate workbench.
Only SHUTER has the variety of materials, quality standards, and workbench heights to provide you with the perfect working stations for your small studio or industrial assembly line. This particular bench features a 0.8 mm melamine worktop that is 210 cm wide and suited to heavy-duty use. Leg height can also be adjusted depending on suitability for your particular space or worker needs. Add on accessories like pegboard backings or bin racks to create an even more functional station.
- Heavy duty workbench with 0.8 mm melamine worktop (M-type material).
- M, U, S, and T-type worktops are bonded to 50 mm thick high density fiberboard.
- Worktop is water, wear, and chemical resistant.
- Flat-pack, knock-down design for easier, cheaper transportation, storage, and on-site assembly.
- Loading capacity is 2000 kg.
- Optional accessories include pegboards, bin racks, lighting, power outlets, and drawers and cabinets.
● Dimensions: 2100 W x 750 D x 800 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A (Foot Stand): 81 x 64.2 x 24.2 cm (4.44 cu ft)
* Carton B (Desk Top): 222.5 x 85 x 11.5 cm (7.68 cuft)
* Carton C (Upper Frame): 141.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm (0.57 cu ft)
* A: NW 19.6 kg; GW 21.1 kg
* B: NW 62.5 kg; GW 65.67 kg
* C: NW 13.4 kg; GW 14.47 kg
● Material: Steel, Melamine
● Color: Black
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Nears Completion
Shuter Enterprise is gearing up to move to a new state-of-the-art factory location by end of 2020.Read More
- SHUTER is Fully Operational: COVID-19 Notice
We are open.Read More
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Beam Raising Ceremony
On Friday, September 20, 2019, Babbuza Dreamfactory hit a significant milestone…Read More