Heavy-Duty Workbench - Standard Size 180cm Wide 42mm Beech Polywood Worktop
Create the workbench you need by combining SHUTER workbench steel legs with a variety of light-heavy duty worktop materials.
Seeking the perfect worktop for your industrial workspace? Look no further than SHUTER workbenches, which come in a wide variety of sizes and worktop materials. Within the collection, you can also take bits from one and add to another to create a custom workbench solution. Take a tabletop material that you like, based on its SGS-tested capabilities, and adjust the leg heights of your bench to create something suitable for your exact industrial workspace. There are also a great selection of accessories available: from backboards and bin racks to lighting and tool cabinets.
- Heavy duty workbench with 42 mm beech plywood worktop with protective coating (W-type material).
- For use in general working environments.
- Worktop is water, chemical, and heat resistant to 80 degrees C.
- Flat-pack, knock-down design for easier, cheaper transportation, storage, and on-site assembly.
- Loading capacity is 1000 kg.
- Optional accessories include pegboards, bin racks, lighting, power outlets, and drawers and cabinets.
● Dimensions: 1800 W x 750 D x 800 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A (Foot Stand): 75 x 40.5 x 9 cm (0.97 cu ft)
* Carton B (Desk Top): 162 x 85 x 11.8 cm (5.74 cu ft)
* Carton C (Upper Frame): 141.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm (0.57 cu ft)
* A: NW 18.20 kg; GW 19.83 kg
* B: NW 44 kg; GW 47 kg
* C: NW 9 kg; GW 10.26 kg
● Material: Steel, Polywood
● Color: Black, Natural Wood
- A worktable suited not only to factory use, but also to use at home or in an office.
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More