Single-Sided Mobile Stand on Casters with 8 Sets of Mixed Size Flip Out Bin Drawers
A rack-and-wheel system that sorts SHUTER mobile flip out bins for the most efficient storage systems available.
Combine the moveability of a heavy duty wheel base with the accessibility of a drop-down or pull out drawer storage system with SHUTER's MS series of mobile quick flip out bins. There are eight pre-set units available, which come either single or double-sided. Fit with any of the small parts bin set numbers or capacities that you want to make a storage system that suits your space or needs. This unique style stand is crafted from chip-proof, rust-resistant galvanized steel and the bins are SGS loading tested. The entire unit is delivered flat pack to save you money in shipping and warehousing.
- Heavy duty mobile stand features 8 sets of FO series flip out bins (2 sets each of FO-308, FO-306, FO-604, FO-605) on a single-sided cart.
- Mobile stand concept saves space and facilitates easy stock management.
- Durable ABS bins feature transparent PS windows and a label area.
- 4 industrial strength casters (2 fitted with brakes).
- Highly portable with casters and sturdy handle for easy on-site assembly and relocation.
- Mix-and-match with SHUTER flip out bins and hanging bins for more storage options.
- Body and bin color can be customized.
- Dimensions: 690 W x 560 D x 1460 H mm
- Package Details: 1 pc / 1 ctn (1417 W x 802 D x 355 H mm / 3.65 cu ft)
- Weight: NW 26.59 kg; GW 30.26 kg
- Material: Zinc Plated Steel Alloy, ABS
- Color: Black Body with Black Flip Out Bins
- Mobile stand with ABS drawers for industrial storage.
- Optional backboard.
- Optional MS-06 hanging rack for FO flip out bins.
- Optional HP-06-8-630 hanging rack for HB hanging bins.
- Optional HP-06-5-630 backboard for HK hook series.
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Nears Completion
Shuter Enterprise is gearing up to move to a new state-of-the-art factory location by end of 2020.Read More
- SHUTER is Fully Operational: COVID-19 Notice
We are open.Read More
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Beam Raising Ceremony
On Friday, September 20, 2019, Babbuza Dreamfactory hit a significant milestone…Read More