Single-Sided Mobile Stand on Casters with 8 Sets of 5 Flip Out Bin Drawers
Shuter single- or double-sided mobile bin stands are the portable storage you need to make your workplace the most efficient it can be.
Give yourself the chance to create the perfect tool and parts storage system that can travel with you as you move from section to section in a workshop or factory setting with SHUTER's MS series of mobile quick flip out bin stands. Comes flat-packed for the easiest and cheapest transportation and self-assembly. The number of bins fitted to this unit are unbeatable: and you can also reconfigure the bin sets to suit your particular storage needs. Bins are SGS loading tested and the stand itself is made of strong galvanized steel that is chip-proof and rust-resistant. This is the product you need to finally get your small parts sorted.
- Heavy duty mobile stand features 8 sets of FO-605 flip out bins (40 bins total) on a single-sided cart.
- Mobile stand concept saves space and facilitates easy stock management.
- Durable ABS bins feature transparent PS windows and a label area.
- FO-605 0.8L bins hold up to 2.5 kg in weight.
- 4 industrial strength casters (2 fitted with brakes).
- Highly portable with casters and sturdy handle for easy on-site assembly and relocation.
- Mix-and-match with SHUTER flip out bins and hanging bins for more storage options.
- Body and bin color can be customized.
● Dimensions: 690 W x 560 D x 1460 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A: 772 W x 352 D x 78 H mm (0.75 cu ft)
* Carton B: 660 W x 515 D x 335 H mm (4.02 cu ft)
* Carton A: NW 15.28 kg; GW 16.95 kg
* Carton B: NW 13.40 kg; GW 14.74 kg
● Material: Zinc Plated Steel Alloy, ABS
● Color: Black Body with Black Flip Out Bins
- Mobile stand with ABS drawers for industrial storage.
- Optional backboard.
- Optional MS-06 hanging rack for FO flip out bins.
- Optional HP-06-8-630 hanging rack for HB hanging bins.
- Optional HP-06-5-630 backboard for HK hook series.
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Nears Completion
Shuter Enterprise is gearing up to move to a new state-of-the-art factory location by end of 2020.Read More
- SHUTER is Fully Operational: COVID-19 Notice
We are open.Read More
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Beam Raising Ceremony
On Friday, September 20, 2019, Babbuza Dreamfactory hit a significant milestone…Read More