Single-Sided Mobile Stand on Casters with 6 Sets of 4 Flip Out Bin Drawers
SHUTER's MS series of mobile quick flip out bin stands combine the transportable functions of a tool trolley or cart with the convenience of accessible small parts bins for simple inventory management. With eight pre-configured units to choose from, available in single- or double-sided configuration, bin types and set numbers can be endlessly adjusted to suit a particular industrial setting or customer requirement. Combine a heavy duty stand body made of chip-proof, rust-resistant galvanized steel and SGS loading tested bins with flat pack design for cheaper transport and shipping, and this product cannot be beaten when looking for industrial storage for small parts organization.
- Heavy duty mobile stand features 6 sets of FO-604 flip out bins (24 bins total) on a single-sided cart.
- Mobile stand concept saves space and facilitates easy stock management.
- Durable ABS bins feature transparent PS windows and a label area.
- FO-604 1.85L bins hold up to 4.5 kg in weight.
- 4 industrial strength casters (2 fitted with brakes).
- Highly portable with casters and sturdy handle for easy on-site assembly and relocation.
- Mix-and-match with SHUTER flip out bins and hanging bins for more storage options.
- Body and bin color can be customized.
- Dimensions: 690 W x 560 D x 1460 H mm
- Package Details: 1 pc / 1 ctn (1432 W x 878 D x 518 H mm / 6.14 cu ft)
- Weight: NW 29.38 kg; GW 32.51 kg
- Material: Zinc Plated Steel Alloy, ABS
- Color: Black Body with Black Flip Out Bins
- Mobile stand with ABS drawers for industrial storage.
- Optional backboard.
- Optional MS-06 hanging rack for FO flip out bins.
- Optional HP-06-8-630 hanging rack for HB hanging bins.
- Optional HP-06-5-630 backboard for HK hook series.
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Nears Completion
Shuter Enterprise is gearing up to move to a new state-of-the-art factory location by end of 2020.Read More
- SHUTER is Fully Operational: COVID-19 Notice
We are open.Read More
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Beam Raising Ceremony
On Friday, September 20, 2019, Babbuza Dreamfactory hit a significant milestone…Read More