Single-Sided Mobile Stand on Casters with 12 Sets of 8 Flip Out Bin Drawers
Flip out bins mounted on a mobile stand to create the very best solution on the market for small parts storage.
Only SHUTER's MS series of mobile quick flip out bin stands provide the ultimate in portable small parts and tool organization. With eight pre-set styles that cover one or two sides of the unit, take advantage of the fact that you can change the size or number of bin sets to suit your needs. Most importantly, this is a highly durable unit: it is made from chip-proof, rust-resistant galvanized steel and the flip out bins are SGS loading tested. In order to make your shipping and storage costs low, SHUTER has made this trolley available in a flat pack design.
- Heavy duty mobile stand features 12 sets of FO-308 flip out bins (96 bins total) on a single-sided cart.
- Mobile stand concept saves space and facilitates easy stock management.
- Durable ABS bins feature transparent PS windows and a label area.
- FO-308 0.2L bins hold up to 0.4 kg in weight.
- 4 industrial strength casters (2 fitted with brakes).
- Highly portable with casters and sturdy handle for easy on-site assembly and relocation.
- Mix-and-match with SHUTER flip out bins and hanging bins for more storage options.
- Body and bin color can be customized.
● Dimensions: 690 W x 560 D x 1460 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A: 772 W x 352 D x 78 H mm (0.75 cu ft)
* Carton B: 660 W x 450 D x 277 H mm (2.90 cu ft)
* Carton A: NW 15.28 kg; GW 16.95 kg
* Carton B: NW 11.31 kg; GW 13.31 kg
● Material: Zinc Plated Steel Alloy, ABS
● Color: Black Body with Black Flip Out Bins
- Mobile stand with ABS drawers for industrial storage.
- Optional backboard.
- Optional MS-06 hanging rack for FO flip out bins.
- Optional HP-06-8-630 hanging rack for HB hanging bins.
- Optional HP-06-5-630 backboard for HK hook series.
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Nears Completion
Shuter Enterprise is gearing up to move to a new state-of-the-art factory location by end of 2020.Read More
- SHUTER is Fully Operational: COVID-19 Notice
We are open.Read More
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Beam Raising Ceremony
On Friday, September 20, 2019, Babbuza Dreamfactory hit a significant milestone…Read More