SUS304 Stainless Steel Worktop Heavy-Duty Workbench - Standard Size 150cm Wide
SHUTER workbenches are sturdy and come with a wide selection of different worktop materials to choose from.
SHUTER workbenches are available in numerous height and material choices to suit any working environment, from light-duty home garages to heavy industry. A stainless steel worktop could not be more suited to a heavy duty environment: not only does it resist rust and dings, it is also easy to keep clean and ultra hygienic. All workbenches are SGS-weight tested and you can adjust the height of the legs to your need. Add on a range of accessories to create a fully functioning workstation.
- Heavy duty workbench with 1.2 mm stainless steel worktop (S-type material).
- M, U, S, and T-type worktops are bonded to 50 mm thick high density fiberboard.
- Worktop is water, wear, heat, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Suitable for food processing facilities, dust-free areas, medical institutes, and the electronics industry.
- Flat-pack, knock-down design for easier, cheaper transportation, storage, and on-site assembly.
- Loading capacity is 2000 kg.
- Optional accessories include pegboards, bin racks, lighting, power outlets, and drawers and cabinets.
● Dimensions: 1510 W x 750 D x 800 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A (Foot Stand): 81 x 64.2 x 24.2 cm (4.44 cu ft)
* Carton B (Desk Top): 159 x 82 x 10 cm (4.6 cu ft)
* Carton C (Upper Frame): 141.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm (0.57 cu ft)
* A: NW 18.20 kg; GW 19.83 kg
* B: NW 44 kg; GW 47 kg
* C: NW 9 kg; GW 10.26 kg
● Material: Steel, Stainless Steel
● Color: Black
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More