Melamine Worktop Heavy-Duty Workbench - Standard Size 150cm Wide
Work hard on SHUTER steel workbenches, which feature a wide variety of specialized worktop materials.
SHUTER workbenches feature a large selection of sizes and tabletop materials: there is a huge selection of options in the heavy duty, medium duty, and light duty quality categories. Combine these varied tabletop options with SGS-tested weight limits and a variety of heights for the legs to custom-make a workbench especially suited to the needs of your company. Add accessories like square hole pegboards, bin racks, lights, power plugs, and lockable cabinets.
- Heavy duty workbench with 0.8 mm melamine worktop (M-type material).
- M, U, S, and T-type worktops are bonded to 50 mm thick high density fiberboard.
- Worktop is water, wear, and chemical resistant.
- Flat-pack, knock-down design for easier, cheaper transportation, storage, and on-site assembly.
- Loading capacity is 2000 kg.
- Optional accessories include pegboards, bin racks, lighting, power outlets, and drawers and cabinets.
● Dimensions: 1510 W x 750 D x 800 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A (Foot Stand): 75 x 40.5 x 9 cm (0.97 cu ft)
* Carton B (Desk Top): 162 x 85 x 11.8 cm (5.74 cu ft)
* Carton C (Upper Frame): 141.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm (0.57 cu ft)
* A: NW 18.20 kg; GW 19.83 kg
* B: NW 44 kg; GW 47 kg
* C: NW 9 kg; GW 10.26 kg
● Material: Steel, Melamine
● Color: Black
- Worktop Materials.
- Workbench Composition.
- Workbench Accessories.
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More