Heavy-Duty Workbench - Standard Size 180cm Wide 5mm Reinforced Thermosetting-Resin Worktop
SHUTER is a pioneer of sturdy workbenches designed to withstand even the toughest of industrial conditions with a wide variety of worktop materials and sizes. Within the range, you can also mix-and-match a custom SGS-weight tested workbench with adjustable legs. Choose from a wide array of optional add-ons to create workstations perfect for your particular industrial or home garage setting.
- Heavy duty workbench with a 5 mm reinforced thermosetting-resin worktop (T-type material).
- M, U, S, and T-type worktops are bonded to 50 mm thick high density fiberboard.
- Worktop is high-impact, wear, water, oil, chemical, and heat resistant.
- Flat-pack, knock-down design for easier, cheaper transportation, storage, and on-site assembly.
- Loading capacity is 2000 kg.
- Optional accessories include pegboards, bin racks, lighting, power outlets, and drawers and cabinets.
● Dimensions: 1800 W x 750 D x 800 H mm
● Package Details:
* Carton A (Foot Stand): 81 x 64.2 x 24.2 cm (4.44cu ft)
* Carton B (Desk Top): 193 x 85.5 x 11.5 cm (6.7 cu ft)
* Carton C (Upper Frame): 141.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm (0.57 cu ft)
● Material: Steel, PVC
● Color: Black
- SHUTER workbenches provide the ultimate solution to all your workspace storage needs.
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in June, 2019
SHUTER wraps up Future Forward 2019 buyers' conferences in Vietnam.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in May, 2019
SHUTER x RECO host Future Forward buyers' conference in Japan.Read More
- SHUTER Wraps up Future Forward in Oct, 2019
SHUTER products tip-top at Taipei AMPA 2019.Read More