Quality & Certificate
Quality management starts from design
SHUTER is certified to ISO 9001. Based on a number of quality management principles including strong customers focus, the motivation and implication of top management the process approach and continual improvement, we follow these criteria as our quality management system.
Total quality control that ensure all products are equipped with the highest standards that products are perfectly competitive in the international market.
How do we do?
- Raw Material (Incoming Quality Control): All incoming raw material is carefully inspected for quality and appearance using Vernier calipers or specialist material gauges before storage and use. Rejected material is sent back to the manufacturer.
- Material Storage (FAI and IPQC): To avoid quality issues, a sample is made of any new products, which is tested by an experienced SHUTER production engineer for mass production viability. All tests are recorded on a quality control sheet before and sometimes even during manufacturing–such as in the case of SHUTER steel storage cabinets.
- Packaging (FQC): At SHUTER, our packaging line is rigorously designed to ensure that each packaged batch of products meets exacting standards. This eliminates the risk of foreign objects, breakages, incorrect labeling, and mis-packaged products.
- Delivery: After the SHUTER QC team has ensured the products meet the customer specifications and ISO-9000 requirements, delivery will take place within the lead times confirmed to the customer when they placed their order.
Test Equipment & Facilities
- Thickness gauge from Parton: 1 set
- Plug gauge from KKS: 2 sets
- Pencil gauge from Mitutoyo: 3 sets
- Pencil testers from Patron: 1 set
- Hunterlab colorflex from NR12/ Groundadvance: 1 set
- Tensiometer from ALGOL: 1 set
- Melt flow index tester from Gotech: 1 set
- Tensile testing machine from Come-Tech: 1 set
- Mechanical impact tester from Come-Tech: 1 set
- Impact specimen angle cutting device from Come-Tech: 1 set
In-house testing facilitiesExcept for the above process for standard quality control, our fully integrated manufacturing operations and in-house testing facilities allow our quality control team to inspect products at every stage of production - whether for SHUTER products or those of our customers. Every new project is required to pass a barrage of tests before mass production. We also have many testing reports including loading test, cycle test, RoHs match, lead test, resistance to acid and so on, please refer to the below tabs for initial information, if you want to know more details, please contact us.
PatentSHUTER draws on over half-a-century of expertise to serve our international clients for OEM, ODM, and bespoke projects. We service all industrial storage sectors, from office filing systems to large factory tool storage. The SHUTER brand is trademarked in numerous countries and regions and our many products are internationally patented in the U.S., European Union, Taiwan and Japan. SHUTER has owned over 30 patents, we show some patents as below tabs, please contact us for more details.
Certificates & AwardsSHUTER regularly utilizes fatigue testing, and we are proudly ISO-9001 and ISO-50001 certified, certified carbon footprint conscious, and have yet to fail a third-party inspection. It is this diligence that keeps our defect rate under 0.01 percent.
Certified to ISO 14051We are glad to announce that SHUTER is just certified to ISO 14051 (MFCA: Material Flow Cost Accounting). Under MFCA, the flows and stocks of materials within SHUTER are traced and quantified in physical numbers and the costs associated with those material flows are also evaluated. This result acts as a motivator for SHUTER to simultaneously generate financial benefits and reduce adverse environmental impacts. SHUTER always goals to keep balance between manufacturing and environmental protection.
- SHUTER ISO 9001-2015 certification.
- SHUTER ISO 50001-2011 certification.
- SHUTER SGS Product Carbon Footprint Verification Statement
- SHUTER SGS Product Water Footprint Verification Statement
- SHUTER certificate of ISO 14051:2011
- 21st National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises - Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan
- Golden Pin Design Award of Storage Cabinet, SC series
- Taiwan Excellence Award of Storage Cabinet, SC series
- Patent of flip out bin in Germany
- Patent of tip out bin in Japan
- Patent of digital lock filing cabinet in Taiwan
- Patent of conneting parts in Japan
- Patent of cabinet in Taiwan
- Patent of desktop storage in Taiwan
- Patent of cnc tool storage cart in Taiwan
- Patent of workbench in Taiwan
- Testing Report
- Antistatic organizer comforms to RoHs standard, SGS testing report
- Roller of tool cart passed lead test, SGS testing report
- Heavy duty cabinet of the bearing slide, durability test & loading test
- SGS Test Report of PVC mats, Resistance to acid & alkaline
- SGS Test Report of tool box for loading test
- SGS Test Report, Tool box is compliant with RoHS standard
- Loading test of mold rack, SGS testing report
- Loading test of workbench, SGS testing report
- Fatigue testing the drawers in a set of SHUTER flip-out bins
- Fatigue testing the drawers in a SHUTER parts cabinet
- Cycle test recorder
- Impact speciment cutting angle device
Industrial and Workspace Storage Solutions Pioneer | SHUTER
Located in Taiwan, SHUTER Enterprise Co. Ltd, since 1969, is a tool and workspace storage product and system supplier. Main product, including office storage system, CNC tool storage, tool cabinet, tool box, tool chest, locker and so forth.
SHUTER designs industrial tool and office storage products from customers' point-of-view: by finding the simplest way to build an ideal home. With 100 - 1,000 ton injection molding machines operating 24 hours a day alongside over 50 punching and bending machines used to conduct high-quality storage products.
SHUTER has been offering customers high-quality industrial tools and office storage systems since 1969, both with advanced technology and 52 years of experience, SHUTER ensures each customer's demands are met.
- SHUTER is certified to ISO 14051:2011
We are glad to announce that SHUTER is just certified to ISO 14051 (MFCA: Material Flow Cost Accounting).Read More
Under MFCA, the flows and stocks of materials within SHUTER are traced and quantified...
- A good toolbox enhances your working efficiency
The heavy duty design of SHUTER tool boxes developed over years of manufacturing experience cannot be beaten in the marketplace today.Read More
The tool storage box is available with market-leading...
- SHUTER Babbuza Dreamfactory wins DFA Awards
The DFA Design for Asia Awards is a stage upon which design talents and corporations can showcase their design projects internationally.Read More
Babbuza Dreamfactory earned SHUTER...