SHUTER was founded in 1969 and is a manufacturer in Taiwan to provide industrial storage solutions. SHUTER Enterprise was developed in Taiwan by family owned and operated, over the decades, this proudly Taiwanese brand SHUTER has become a world-class supplier of sleek and practical office and industrial storage solutions. Today, SHUTER headed by second generation chairman and storage design innovator Yira Wu.
From over 50 years experiences, SHUTER controls the key productions and know-how step by step. No matter the materials purchasing or products sales, every segment is under our deliberate consideration and plan. In order to keep our advantage in the market, what did we do?
What we insist?
- Protect earth: SHUTER uses brand new, grade 1, non-toxic materials to pursue the ultimate quality and maximize product life cycle.
- Eco-friendly: We replace and renew our equipment to make production efficient for energy saving.
- Love Taiwan: All our products are 100% made in Taiwan, our factory locates in Taiwan only, SHUTER goals to introduce MIT products to the world.
- Social responsibility: SHUTER provide a friendly working environment and help disadvantaged groups positively. Compare to companies in Taiwan, we hire more disability employment than others.
Six product linesTo offer the most complete storage solutions, we have total 6 product lines including stationery storage, household storage, office storage, industry storage, 3C accessories storage and healthcare storage to cover all storage products. What SHUTER produces are tool cabinets, heavy duty shelves, tool carts, tool storage racks, workbenches, tool boxes, hanging bins, flip out bins, antistatic organizers, office file cabinets, lockers and so on.
SHUTER & livinboxSHUTER Enterprise created two brands for different products. SHUTER is the first brand to provide industrial storage. Livinbox is another brand to redefine the appearance and functionality of traditional storage systems, mostly focus on offering plastic storage products for desktop storage and household storage.
Use new & non-toxic materialsFor providing stable and durable storage products, SHUTER uses the grade 1 and brand new materials, which are non-toxic and recycled. The materials we used are from the biggest supplier in Taiwan or imported from Japan. We ask the quality of materials from the origin for qualified products and input 5% renewable materials with high quality for eco-friendly productions. Based on the concept of earth’ s continuous development, SHUTER goals to have all productions no air pollution, no drainage pollution and no noise pollution.
More than 20,000 square meters plantSHUTER’s new plant named Babbuza Dream factory occupies a total area of more than 20,000 square meters and can produce over 800,000 items every month for corporate customers on every continent. SHUTER will move to new factory in the beginning of 2021 for our new page.
Over 12,000 square meters warehouseOur warehouse occupies an area of over 12,000 square meters. It’s our outstanding advantage to keep enough stock for flexible, efficient and on time delivery.
Products testAll products of SHUTER are tested by the third party, SGS, which is the most credible certified company. The holding force, strength, anti-corrosion and function of SHUTER’s products were tested by SGS. Moreover, we develope the testing machines to test function of rollers and axle, lifetime of drawer slide, material's strength and so on. SHUTER’s quality is no limitation.
R&D teamOur R&D team consists of 15 experienced engineers. We have strong ability to develop new products and upgrade current products. To keep SHUTER move forward, we continuously observe the trends of market and search for the best solution ahead of the demand. Furthermore, our R&D team are familiar with ODM and OEM cases to provide the custom-made products per customer’s requirements.
Total quality managementOur quality control starts from the design and development of products, includes IQC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in process quality control), PQC (process quality control), FQC (final quality control) and OQC (out-going quality control), all actions are proceeded to make sure every product is qualified. SHUTER is proudly ISO-9001 and ISO-50001 certified, certified carbon footprint conscious, and has yet to fail a third-party inspection. It is this diligence that keeps our defect rate under 0.01 percent.
Milestone of SHUTER
Consulting ServiceSHUTER prides itself on its ability to combine attractive design with practicality. We are genuinely an all-in-one service provider in everything from design and precision molding to plastic injection, steel forming, and assembly. Are you searching for the storage solutions? Our team can help you. Contact us by filling the below form, thank you.
A 3-minute insight into the story behind SHUTER Enterprise
A 15-minute insight into the story behind SHUTER Enterprise and the development of the SHUTER brand.
- Babbuza Dreamfactory in Nantou
- Production of storage bins
- Plastic production capabilities
- Virgin materials
- Warehouse for virgin materials
- Mold setting
- Mold design and manufacturing
- Professional metal production
- Mold house
- Plastic assembling and packaging line
- Production line
- SHUTER warehouse
- SHUTER ISO 9001-2015 certification.
- SHUTER ISO 50001-2011 certification.
- SHUTER SGS Product Carbon Footprint Verification Statement
- SHUTER SGS Product Water Footprint Verification Statement
- SHUTER ISO 14051:2011Verification Statement of Material Flow Cost Account
- 21st National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises - Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan
- Contact us
- SHUTER Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- No. 65, Alley 100, Lane 270, Sec. 2, Shinan Rd., Wuri Dist., Taichung 414, Taiwan
- Tel.: +886-4-23358800
- Email: email@example.com
Industrial and Workspace Storage Solutions Pioneer | SHUTER
Located in Taiwan, SHUTER Enterprise Co. Ltd, since 1969, is a tool and workspace storage product and system supplier. Main product, including office storage system, CNC tool storage, tool cabinet, tool box, tool chest, locker and so forth.
SHUTER designs industrial tool and office storage products from customers' point-of-view: by finding the simplest way to build an ideal home. With 100 - 1,000 ton injection molding machines operating 24 hours a day alongside over 50 punching and bending machines used to conduct high-quality storage products.
SHUTER has been offering customers high-quality industrial tools and office storage systems since 1969, both with advanced technology and 51 years of experience, SHUTER ensures each customer's demands are met.
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Nears Completion
Shuter Enterprise is gearing up to move to a new state-of-the-art factory location by end of 2020.Read More
- SHUTER is Fully Operational: COVID-19 Notice
We are open.Read More
- Shuter Babbuza Dreamfactory Beam Raising Ceremony
On Friday, September 20, 2019, Babbuza Dreamfactory hit a significant milestone…Read More